View our current job openings.
PRAVA Construction prides ourselves on providing the service and capabilities of a large company with the culture of a small one. We are able to do this through the high skill level each of our employees demonstrates. With over 100 combined years of experience, we take on jobs from many industries and maintain a fast-paced, yet tight knit community.
Our expectations are as follows but not limited to the following:
- Assist with estimating of projects, providing detailed takeoffs, qualifying subs, quantifying sub takeoffs,
- sourcing subs to bid projects, maintaining company bid calendar.
- Identify and track project RFP response requirements, fill out required information and submit for signatures
- send info off to Owner.
- Generate detailed bid solicitations & RFP’s
- Review Instructions to Bidders for all pertinent information
- Assist with pricing and purchasing of misc. equipment needed for bidding projects
- Review and understand specifications for scoping of subcontractors
- Review new/updated bid documents for changes
- Maintain a current slip sheeted bid set and specifications (using Bluebeam)
- Perform constructability analysis and assist to identify constructability issues
- Assist with value analysis by defining cost-efficient alternatives
- Analyze existing site conditions and bid documents to determine unidentified scope
- Work with estimator to select subcontractor invite list
- Increase and maintain company bid win rate
- Follow up and track company bids / proposals / estimates.
- Maintain subcontractor data base
- Assist with phone answering and representing Company in a professional and friendly manner.
- Mathmatic accuracy
- Provide detailed oriented, logical and methodical approach to construction projects being estimated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Assemble bid packages
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Bluebeam
- Learn Sage 100 Contractor and Pantera
- Assist with development of new business when possible.
- Identify new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Attend industry functions to network with other industry professionals.
- A minimum of 8 hours per day 40 hours a week are required. You may be required to work hours beyond their normal schedules, as work demands require. Overtime compensation is not paid to salaried employees.
- Pursue training and education for industry related areas.
PRAVA Construction and community involvement.
Think you'd be a good fit?
Please fill out the form below to apply for a job with PRAVA Construction.